Antragsgrün / Motion.Tools
The Online Motion Administration for Political Conventions and General Assemblies
Antragsgrün offers a clear and efficient tool for the effective administration of motions, amendments, and candidacies: from submission to administration and print template.
Many organizations are already using the tool successfully such as the European Youth Forum, the German and European Green Party, and the National Council of German Women’s Organizations. It can be easily adapted to a variety of scenarios.
Motions, amendments, candidacies
Antragsgrün allows you to implement your whole motion process, including amendments and candidacies.
Motions, Resolutions, Statutes, or election programmes can be submitted and published, either by members or dedicated user groups like the board or eligible delegates. Also submitting candidacies, including images and PDF attachments is supported.
Besides allowing other members to comment on published documents, Antragsgrün encourages constructive proposals by providing an easy-to-use way to submit amendments to documents, to be discussed and decided by the board or the member's General Assembly.
Antragsgrün supports organizing assemblies by many different features:
- Printing templates can be created automatically
(Export as PDF, Spreadsheet or text documents)
- Accepted amendments can be merged into the original document - creating a final resolution works even with many amendments and ad-hoc changes
- E-Mail-Notification on relevant events both for administrators and participants
- Defining responsibilities for motions and topics, internal admin tools for decision-finding
- ... and much more.
On Site support for conventions
Antragsgrün helps with working with motions and amendments on conventions themselves:
- An easy administration of the Agenda
- Speaking lists
- Roll Calls and votings are supported
- Full-Screen-mode for projectors for all relevant content
Flexible and Customizable
Antragsgrün is used by a wide range of organizations is different scenarios and can be customized in many ways to many common settings. For example:
- The layout of the site can be changed on the site itself: the colors, fonts, the logo, and all texts and labels can be customized without effort.
- The submission policy of motions and amendments allows many different variants: setting deadlines, restricting it to eligible user groups, requiring screening by an administrator group, ...
- Integrating the system into an existing Single-Sign-On-Mechanism (like SAML) is possible and can be custom-tailored on request.
For further features and organization-specific adaptions we professional support.
Mature, Open, Privacy friendly
Antragsgrün is actively used on political conventions and assemblies since more than ten years and helps both small informal working group as well as large general assemblies with hundreds of delegates and thousands of amendments.
Antragsgrün is continuously developed as Open Source (AGPL) in cooperation with organizations using it. Antragsgrün can, on the one side, be downloaded, installed and used for free as it is. The download and an installation guide can be found on Github.
On the other side, we also provide professional support, hosting and the implementation of new features and organization-specific changes on a per-request basis.
We care a lot about data privacy: we do not collect unnecessary personal data, we do not use trackers and don't do Ads. Our main servers are located in the European Union, hosting in the U.S. is available on request.
Pricing / Testing
Antragsgrün is open source software and can be installed for free on servers. The source code is available on Github. On request, we can offer professional support.
If you want to test the system to see if it suits your purpose, you can do so easily by creating your own test version without the need to provide contact details. The version is available for three days:
Are there functions missing? Do you require professional support and special adaptations?
If you need customised programming or you would like us to host Antragsgrün on a designated domain, we implement this at an hourly rate.
We are here to answer your questions and requests:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +49-1515-6024223